June 01, 2024

HELLO!

HI omg i can't believe i write something here again. im 28 now idk if there's someone still reading my blog. i guess no one read my blog? lol thats okay im just in the mood for writing.

just a little update, im currently working in my second hometown, bkk! <3

im still single! since birth<3

havent met the one LMFAO SOUNDS CHEESY

ive tried open up to someone but still i have a problem with eXprEssIng mY FeElinGs lol

i have an obsession with cats, i started adopt a cat in 2018! my first cat was GG, he is at the rainbow bridge now, i love him so much! i have 2 baby boys (cats) in jogja, boi and noi! my sister also has 2 cats here in bangkok: bibi and somi!

im extremely grateful that i am healthy and my family is too! but my 2 lovely grandmas are in heaven rn.

also, i did release some songs on all digital platform.  I use music to express my feelings, sounds more comfortable to me<3 i want to release more but im shy (no im just lazy, and no time)

ok thats the lil update, just wish me luck ok?!

No comments:

Post a Comment